Calorie Intake And Energy Balance

What is energy balance? Energy balance is the relationship between energy in (food calories taken into the body through food and drink) and energy out (calories being used in the body for our daily energy requirements).

Sickness, Wellness and Fitness

What is wellness? Your overall wellness depends on eating the right foods, exercise, and proper recovery. 

Travel Tips

How to stay fit while on the road? Hey guys, as you know it’s hard to stay fit when working out in hotel gyms and eating at chain restaurants. Here are some useful, time-efficient strategies for working out and eating well while traveling. So get moving and eat clean! 

Plant Based Plate

A plant based diet can help us get and stay healthier. Including more plants in your diet provides important nutrients.

Cheat Meals

Follow the rules 90% of the time. The other 10% eat anything you want. I'm not kidding around here as a personal trainer,  I actively encourage people to eat any food they like, because the reality is that good food can be one of the great joys of life. I hope the personal training tips helps! View more videos for health coaching tips.

Healthy Plate and Protein Amount

How much protein do you need?  For basic protein synthesis, you don’t need to consume more than a palm sized serving at each meal.

Healthy Plate and Good Fats

What are “healthy fats”? The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are what most people refer to as “healthy fats.” We need adequate fat to support metabolism, the health of various body tissues, immunity, hormone production, and the absorption of many nutrients (such as vitamins A and D). Having enough fat will also help keep you feeling full between meals.

Healthy Plate and Veggies

How important are Veggies? You’ll have a hard time finding a reason not to consume fruits and vegetables each day. They are alkaline producing, which can help to preserve bone mass and muscle tissue. They are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. They contain lots of water to help you stay hydrated. Because fruits and vegetables have a high water and fiber content, they’re low in calories relative to their volume. So EAT those Veggies.

How Much Water to Drink

How much water do you need? As you know, water accounts for approximately 70 percent of an adult's body weight. Adults should try to drink half of their body weight in ounces of water per day. This means that a 160 lb. man should try to drink 80 oz. of water per day.